Pool Cards are distributed by HOA Solutions. Email all requests (new card, replacement, not working) regarding your pool card to firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to include that you are a resident of Maple Glen, full street address, and your name in your email to HOA Solutions.
There will be a $25 fee for replacement cards. Your original card will be deactivated, as there will only be one active card per household. Once the $25 has been paid, your card will be mailed to you.
*Please know that if you are not current on your dues, your pool card will not work*
Thanks so much and have a great summer!
Our neighborhood pool is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
Monday- Noon to 10:00 PM
Tuesday- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday- 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday- 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
In case of emergency call 911
1. Parents are responsible to determine the skill level of all children and guests before allowing them to swim at the pool. It is REQUIRED that children under age 16 be supervised by a parent or guardian in attendance in the pool area AT ALL TIMES. Children age three (3) and under must have a parent or guardian IN THE WATER with them AT ALL TIMES. A guardian is required to be at least 16 years of age and must have the formal parental consent to be responsible for the young children at the pool.
2. No alcoholic beverages, tobacco or vaping products of any kind or controlled substances are permitted in or around the pool and clubhouse areas.
3. Any persons presenting at the pool under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in or around the pool and clubhouse areas.
4. Guests are limited to 2 per household and must be accompanied by a resident. Residents with pool privileges are responsible for informing their guests of the rules.
5. The pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area. Furniture other than that provided is not to be brought into the pool area.
6. Shoes or sandals are to be worn while walking to the pool so that only clean feet enter the pool.
7. No persons with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of communicable diseases will be permitted to enter the pool.
8. Running, pushing, scuffling, rough play, profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
9. A cleansing shower should be taken before entering the pool and all excess body lotions should be removed prior to entering the water.
10. Food and drinks must be kept at least six (6) feet away from the pool.
11. Swimming suits only in the pool. No cut-offs or street clothing. Babies MUST wear a swim diaper. Please remember this is a neighborhood pool. Swim attire should not be extremely revealing.
12. No open flames or grills of any kind in the pool area.
13. The doors to the pool area are to remain closed and locked at all times and are not to be propped open or otherwise left unsecured.
14. Users of the pool area are responsible for removing all articles they bring to the pool (including trash, towels, books, toys, etc) at the time they leave the area.
15. No person shall swim alone. We do not have lifeguards. Swim at your own risk.
16. All beverages and food for consumption in the pool area must be in unbreakable containers.
17. No loud music/radios allowed in the pool area. Headphones must be used. Consideration should be given not to disturb others in the pool area and those living in surrounding houses.
18. Pets are not allowed in the pool area, even on a leash.
19. Bicycles and other wheeled vehicles, skates, skateboards or rollerblades may not be used in the pool area.
20. Litter is to be placed in the containers provided.
21. NO DIVING is permitted.
22. Absolutely no climbing on the pool fence.
23. New, different or modified rules and regulations may be promulgated from time to time as need may arise.
24. All accidents, issues or concerns should be reported to HOA Solutions at email@example.com .